Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Ran a different route tonight. Home to 12th and Union. Google Earth puts it at 3.8 miles. Ruby did a good job, though she wishes there were more lights along this path so that I could give her more room to run. As it was, I made her stick pretty close to me.

38 min run - 3.8 miles



Mike Oliveri suggests that my inability to lose weight as I've been doing this is most likely because I've been increasing my calorie intake to give me energy for my workouts. If so, I haven't been doing it consciously. But then again, I have not been watching what I eat that closely. He also refers to a Men's Health article that suggests that a gluten intolerance could be the culprit. Could be, but I'm going to be paying closer attention to my diet before worrying about that at this point. Either way, Mike's thoughts are appreciated.

No comments: